Re: forex data issue

larry , thx for the reply, i'm using CHF A0-FX,EUR A0-FX,GBP A0-FX..
in edit symbol window..the exchange is cforex
i'm using build 5.00.0822
i've tinkered with the point values, price scale,etc..and thought i was
on the right track..but i'm not sure.
(i found some settings on the elitetrader forum)
the reason i'm so unsure..is the strat does not perform no where close
to what i was seeing w/globex data