SwingHigh

Hi List,

this piece of code is a variation of the "Pivot High" ShowMe, but instead of
placing a dot on the pivot bar it places the value of the pivot high on the
bar.

input:
     Price( High ) ,
     Strength( 10 ) ,
     Offset( 0 ) ;

variables:
     TextID( 0 ) ;

if SwingHigh( 1, Price, Strength, Strength + 1  ) <> -1 then
     begin
     TextID = Text_New( Date[Strength], Time[Strength], Price[Strength] +
Offset, NumToStr( Price[Strength], 2 ) ) ;
     Text_SetStyle( TextID, 2, 1 ) ;
     end ;

I want to compare the current SwingHigh to the last SwingHigh and if it's
higher then I want to plot a statement (for example "Higher High").

How can I get access to the last SwingHigh, so that I can compare it with
the recent SwingHigh?

Thank you for your help.

Chris