Re: HELP WITH THIS DATA FILE, PLEASE

On 19/06/05 17:26 carlyhampson@xxxxxxx wrote:

 I have a problem. I have attached an ascii data file called ABXC.TXT
 It is a daily data file, containing date, open, high, low and close.
 The trading week starts on Sundays and ends on Thursdays. That's the
 trading week.

 I cannot for the life of me get it to load into tradestation so it
 shows Sunday's session. All the chart shows is Mon thru Thursday,
 excluding Sunday. I use TS4.0. How I can it load Sunday thru
 Thursday?

Have you tried setting up the exact session times in the data dictionary?

Don't expect too much from me I'm afraid - I've played around with the TS4 data dictionary a few times and never been able to get what I want.

Adam