Is this possible in Ts 8 ?

Hi ,

	I am just curious to know if this kind of feature is
in TS8. I have a system which runs on daily bars, so
at the end of the day I load the symbol and apply
strategy and check for any signal for next day.
However this I have to do on 40-50 Symbols which is
quite troublesome. Is there any way to auotomate this
and print a report of signals which will tell actions
to be taken for next day ?

Thanks in advance.

Sudhir

Discover Yahoo!