Subject: a note to automated systems traders
From: Jimmy Snowden <jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 18:40:30 -0500
To: Omega-List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>

This looks like a clever scam to me. I wouldn't touch it.

I especially hate emails from someone we never heard of with a
yahoo.com address and a name like "guessme not" at
justlookinn2001@xxxxxxxxx and he signs it "cheers". Isn't that non
threatening and folksy? Too clever for me.

"guessme not" go away and don't come back.

Jimmy