Re: OT: Ergonomics, or what to do with those TS manuals...

Jack - best practical advice I found in a while in this area - thank you. I am going to give it a try, starting this weekend - to wield a mouse with my left hand. Open the order entry DOM in simulation mode and go crazy. Actually, I think the transition would be easy - the trouble would be to effectively use the mouse to draw TL's etc. on charts.. let's see.

Only thing I can add is that it's best to not use the mouse as much as possible, and I already do this. Specially with a multi monitor setup. Keyboard shortcuts, alt-tabs etc. work wonders and I suspect way too many people just do not use this effectively.

Abhijit

jack zaner wrote:
I was developing a wrist problem,  so I taught myself to use either hand
with the mouse.  Switching hands every 2-3 weeks has completely cured the
problem (even helped with back pains).  Give it a try.
Regards,  Jack.