OT: Ergonomics, or what to do with those TS manuals...

  Many of us spend a large amount of our day working with computers, and I
  bet many of us have neck and shoulder problems - sore, stiff, etc?

  This may help - I just raised my monitor so that the top of the screen is
  in line with my eyes (I used all my old TS manuals plus a couple other
  books - wish I had kept my M$ Office manuals...) and my neck & shoulders
  are starting to feel freer already.

  And while we are on the topic of comfort, what helped my eyes a lot was
  dumping the old sunburn-tube CRT and replacing it with an LCD.

  Any other suggestions along these lines?

--
Best regards,
 Ross                       mail to: Ross.Bond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx