NexTrend

Hi,

A friend told me recently he used to use a data feed called NexTrend (I believe), and it had osme type of MACD that was momentum-based. He couldn't explain it any better than that, so I'm unable to elaborate. Anyway, he said he never had a losing day using it. Aside from my normal cynicism in these matters, I'm curious how this indicator actually worked (since the data feed is supposedly out of business). Anyone ever heard of it and know how it works? Can it be reverse-engineered?

Thanx for any input,

Michael