RE: TS 8.1 vs TS 8.0 corrected

1. Every TS conversion entails planned obsolescence:

new programmers, deadlines, next projects,
verification sequencing ommited,
prior version integration (r u kidding?),
bottom line($), faster, faster, ...

(just kidding, well kind of)

2. "but it does have issues - mostly speed
> related - ..."

This is a serious issue.

Actually, I'd like to see more upgrades and faster, say every couple of
months;
as well as unlimited decimal accuracy up to at least 1000 decimal places
:-)