Forex data for 2000i

Hi All,
A few months ago I asked about a source of forex data to feed into 2000i and someone suggested I try MetaTrader's free data via the free HyperServer - and you don't get much cheaper than that!

It took a long while to get it running and it worked great but now it's stopped. Apparently the MT demo expires and you need to re-register. For whatever reason I can't do this on my trading machine although I can on another PC but using the login details does work with HS on the trading machine. It's all a bit of a faff.

So, I was wondering if anyone could recommend, preferably from personal experience, a source of forex data that's reliable. Cheap is good (although not the major consideration) but not eSignal as I find their forex data too spiky.

Ian