Can this be done in Easy Language...?

Hi all...
   I'm wondering if this can be done somehow in EL : My system needs
to examine the last (most current) two bars of daily data, before it
iterates through the chart from the beginning evalutating my system
code. Now I know there's a "Barnumber" function in EL and this might
be the ticket, but I'm just not sure how I'd employ it. I'd need to
know the barnumber of the last (most current) day on the chart and
once I do find out that barnumber, I need to get the O, H, L and C of
that bar (and the one just before).

Any thoughts folks?

Thanks
   Shawn