Re: Can this be done in Easy Language...?

You can use the LastCalcDate function to find the date on the last bar but that will not let you access the data.

To do that you will need a special DLL that allows you to look at all data.

There is one on the TradeStation support site written by someone called "bamboo".

There is also a commercially available package made by Avicom, Inc.

Alternately, you could simply add inputs to your system and manually insert the values prior to optimization.

Bob Fulks