TS 8.1

List,
I installed TS 8.1 and am unable to run it with Norton Internet Security enabled.
TS tech supp send me the information below. I added HTTP ports to the list
allowed by Norton,
but still have the problem.
I accessed Norton using the following link:
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nip.nsf/docid/2004093013230036?OpenDocument&src=hot&prod=Norton%20Personal%20Firewall&ver=2004%20for%20Windows%2098/Me/2000/XP&csm=no&tpre=

but could not find a way of adding TS files or allowing connections to
TCP/IP addresses.
BTW, I have no Ad Blocking or Parental Control enabled.
Does anybody know what to do?
Jan Philipp

Thank you for using the TradeStation Platform. In order to download and run
TradeStation from behind a proxy or firewall, your corporate network must be
configured to allow the following:
Incoming and outgoing TCP/IP connections through port 11000, 11001 11010 and
11020.

Incoming and outgoing TCP/IP connections to the following address range:
63.99.207.xxx

Incoming and outgoing TCP/IP connections to the following address range:
64.74.235.xxx

Listed below are the TradeStation files, which need to run and have access
to the Internet. You will need to configure your Firewall and Anti-Virus
applications to allow these files to run.

Files & Descriptions

ORPlat.exe - TradeStation Platform Executable

ORCAL.exe - TradeStation Client Access Layer

ORCLPrxy.exe - TradeStation Client Proxy

TSSupp.exe - TSHelp Mode

ORDLLHst.exe - TradeStation History

WHServer.exe - Warehouse Server