Price Distribution Plot

  When I display the Price Distribution with a 30 min interval, each
traded price level gets a cell which gets a certain color and a number
with it, starting with 2/blue (I dont know why they start with 2/blue,
but so what). The problem is, that after the 9th color and the number
9, the cells are still getting different colors, but there is only on
digit displayed so that I can only see 1 instead of 10.
  I tried to figure out where in the code on can change the width of the
cells, but had no success. Further I tried to switch the number so
letters, but my EL is too weak to re-write the code.
  Can anybody help me with that?