AW: Tradestation Forum USERname and Password wanted

Pierre,

For your information (and all the others can read it but don't have to), WL
is not trying to duplicate. WL was created because TS was lacking important
features for system developers; this was 4 or 5 years ago. The features are
still not included, and I find it amazing that a simple tool like scanning
5000 symbols is valued so high in the TS community that they stick with TS
2000i. I believe most other software do have it included like Amibroker
which is also another software that is very customer oriented.

In any case could you please send me the link to your real time performance
web site using your Fuzzy Logic Software that you promised so long ago, I
would really appreciate it. Speaking of it, how much exactly is it US
Dollars? Time for you to promote your product!

BTW, just in case you forgot, I do not need to promote WL anymore but I
still feel responsible to show different options; I have even recommended
people to look at your software when asked about FL, may be because of me
you had that one sale last year, who knows? ;)

Kind regards,

Volker Knapp
(www.wealth-lab.com)