Re: YM/IB - stop gunning

Bob,

Thanks for your feedback, but I'm not sure how that Fib-derived
pivot-point is relevant to the issue that I was too often getting
stopped on the very last tick of a 50-100tick move. We're not talking ES
or bonds here with 10-20tick ranges.

In the URL i sent, I gave some more charts of the last few weeks (a pic
is a 1000 words).

Sofar the private emailed replies I've received were that people won't
use hard-stops posted at broker's system, because of very similar
experiences (getting stops triggered to the tick).

Personally, in the case of daytrading the YM, I'd much prefer to have
hard-stops posted, in order to minimize risks in case my local system
(Internet etc) goes down.