To: "Omega-List@xxxxxxxxxx" <Omega-List@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Bad Ram?
From: Joe S <jes333@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 11:25:59 -0400
----
Sometimes when I shut down the Global Server I get the following error
message:

The instruction at "0x039f317d" referenced memory at "0x039f317d". The
memory could not be "read".
Click OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program

I click on OK to terminate the program and it closes and everything seems
OK. It's not causing any problem that I can tell, but I'm concerned that I
might have a bad memory stick. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Joe