From: CalaxCorp@xxxxxxx [mailto:CalaxCorp@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 12:06 AM
To: baileyp@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Horizontal Fib Drawing Tool Needed

Phil:

If I remember right, Jim White of this list (or the Real Traders list) has a
tool using the Gann square of 9 to project future turn time...  This could
probably be modified to do your fib time ...
If you need me to look up his email address let me know.

Bill

In a message dated 5/2/2005 6:24:53 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,