([feebonachi time/price calculators])Re: Horizontal Fib Drawing Tool Needed

Better.. is there any stand-alone application, like a Fibonacci calculator
that handles time?  Something stand-alone or for EXCEL?  I have (or had) a
Gann calculator that did time/price, but can't find where it is, and
usually with these things those sort of companies seem to go out of
business *quick*, so unless you get it then, you may never get it... major
:-(

any chance someone has something like this kicking around on their hard
drives, perhaps as a .zip file, or what not?  I would even be interested
in one for just price... my excel one is clunky.

Rachel,
in London