Tradestation price data and single precision

This releates to 2000i - let's say you have a commodity whose price is 8 digits in length (e.g., Berskshire stock).......so if the close was 83674.56, Tradestation would round it in memmory to 83674.60. Fortunately, when it plots the price data it uses the proper number and if you do certain operations (e.g., close - close[1]) because the resulting number will be relatively small it will be correct. However, if I want to work with something like a moving average, you can't (atleast with 100% accuracy).

I'm well aware of the issues with single precision in terms of large calculations, but, up until now, I've never run into it being a problem with prices. Any thoughts on how to handle it? THe only way I can think of is by subtracting a large constant to scale number down to be able to work with it.

-Alex