Re: data

Well you might save money and you might lose your shirt trading with
IB data.  One of our members uses IB and can deal with it.  You may
not be able to.  Depends on your system or indicators.  The up front
whop out is pretty high on that program to use IB only to find it wont
work for you.  You can get a years worth of good data from a vendor
for that amount of money.  You have a tough choice on that one.  I
wouldn't.  Because I would never use IB data to trade, but then I have
not tried it so my statement is not qualified.

Jimmy

its my 1st post here, althought i've been following u guys for a while
  (hope this goes thru..had several emails returned for various reasons)
i was thinkin about cost saving measures for real time data,and i
noticed a program from a link some1 here sent.
http://www.traderssoft.com/rt/own/

they claim their tool allows access to data from IB --> ts2000i(which i
use)  ..  any1 use it for ts2000i?
althought the price is 995$, in the long run, wouldnt u save money using
this approach? thx ,

jim