From: Andre Pemmelaar (Sabrinian Capital) [mailto:naitop@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 6:53 AM
To: fxtrader@xxxxxxx; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Remote software to access TS-8

Roger

We run our automated systems using Windows XP Remote Desktop and a PC housed

in a data center. I barely notice the difference using a cable modem from my

home.  I also occasionally check in using my laptop and a wireless 128K -  a

bit slow but definitely useable.  Remote desktop seems to be the simplest
way solution and, as FXTrader pointed out, it's free with XP. I do suggest
that you set up a VPN for security reasons. We use Gatekeeper. Fairly cheap
and easy to install.

one caveat : You can easy restart using remote commands through the dos
prompt, but if your computer freeze you will need some way to do a hard
reboot (i.e. someone to physically push the reboot button or in extreme case

switch on and off the power).

Andre