From: Roger Shepherd [mailto:mailrs@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 5:13 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Remote software to access TS-8

Hello omega-list,

  I  am using TS-8 to trade using automated strategies. When I am away
  from my office I would like to "check-in" and see how they are doing
  periodically  but  don't  want to go live on another machine as that
  would  take  my office trading machine off line with no way to bring
  it  back  online  until  I  return. I am aware of PC anywhere as one
  choice  but  don't  know  what  other software is available. I would
  appreciate  any  recommendations  any  of  you may have and also any
  advice  or  comments  as  to remote access to TS-8 and /or automated
  trading.

--
Best regards,
 Roger                          mailto:mailrs@xxxxxxxxxx