Dynastore/Dynaorder anounce

As it became a good tradition to anounce new programs at the list, I hope the moderator will not be agianst another one :-)

I'm glad to anounce that our Dynaorder program is now compatible with GFT Forex (www.gftforex.com), so the FX traders may now automate thier strategies to trade at this desk. Actually, the program in this mode is compatible with other introducing brokers as well, as far they use the same server pool.
It also occured that Tradestation 8 is also uses this server pool for the FX brokerage, so it's possible to trade from TS8 via Dynaorder using the existing user id and password assigned to you by Tradestation to trade FX. This may be more preferrable way to automate the trades, as Dynaorder gives more flexibility in the strategy programming.
Check the latest version of Dynaorder at www.dynaorder.com. The 15 days free trial is available (no registration required).

As an addition to this, this week we have also published "Dynastore LE for GFT Forex" which allows to feed Tradestation 2000i and/or Metastock Pro with the real-time data from GFT Forex data feed.
In conjunction with Dynaorder this makes TS2k and MSPro operate almost like TS8 - realtime data and execution at the same trade desk.
The free trial of this version of Dynastore is available at www.dynastoresoftware.com/GFTFOREX/

Next week we will also anounce FxDynaloader - a low-cost tool for updating a Forex history data for TS2k and Metastock EOD and Pro. You will see it at www.dynastoresoftware.com/FxDynaloader

If you have any questions, email me privately or visit our Dynastore Forums Web at www.dynastore.info

Have a nice weekend,