Re: PP Question

I have got the idea thank you for the help. It seems
to me that my Push Pop are doing both things at the
same time. A Push is a Push but it Pops 1-2 values
too. A Pop also pushes some values and those values
are used by other charts to execute orders and stuff
like tht.

Now I dont understand which one I should be using in
order to test it... if they are all running at the
same time, all charts get the values of each other but
right when i Verify the strategies, it doesnt seem to
update everything because i dont know which sequence
should i choose in order to get the best results. Once
they are verified and running. They transfer data
fine. So the problem is HOW can i back test it..