RE: What defines an Easylanguage/Tradestation "guru"

Alex

You can charge what you like ... if someone is willing to pay [Like selling
crude at 100$ US. We should buy crude oil now and wait for the magic 100$.]

Your fancy name is a good snakeoil salesman tactic too... super guru  haha
:O)
maybe make it a limited offer of normally 300$ , then when they dont reply
back , send them "a 50% off for this month only special" + free "how to
tripple your money in stocks"pdf book. And thats not all "Ebay winning
secrets" plus if your one of the first to order you get "the holy grail
system" normally $10000 but free with every new order this month only , AND
CAPITALISE EVERYTHING THAT WORKS FOR SURE, dont forget some made up
testimonials too , like "he is the best" LarryW and "incredible" Gann wd.
[see i have been reading to many junk emails , i need a junk mail filter]

but there i digress again... what makes a guru is a personal thing ... my
definition is someone who knows more than myself? ...and i can write a dll
and debug code.... maybe a better word is "expert"

Cheers
Cameron