What defines an Easylanguage/Tradestation "guru"

Curiousity question - what defines somebody as an EL/TS "guru" in your mind?

Reason I ask is because I've noticed these people (self-proclaimed gurus) charge insanely high rates/hour for their "help", but very rarely know what's beyond that in the EL manual. I talked to some guy a long time ago who was charging something insane like $100/hr for his coding skills, and he had 0 clue how to even build a DLL.

So here I am thinking to myself now - I know C++ (I write most of my functions in it, don't trust TS with their funky math, esp. since I refuse to "upgrade" past 200i), I know trading strategies and analysis, I know EL and TS, I know some visual basic in Excel (mostly just macros to grab stuff from numbers generated and saved from tradestation and then do further analysis and print all sorts of pretty curves and whatnot)), so can I call myself a "super-guru" and charge $200/hr....haha?
Hmmmmm :D

-Alex