From: Jimmy Snowden [mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 1:00 PM
To: Pierre Lapointe; Omega-List
Subject: Re: Radarscreen 2000i Multiple Data Streams

Start off with putting both symbols in one chart.  Much easier and
easy on the computer.

Jimmy

Can anyone offer advice on using multiple data streams in Radarscreen for
2000i. I want to create an indicator that compares one symbol to another. I
have an example below that illustrates what I want to do - MACD RS.els

Will pushpop, global variables, or ADE dll's enable this functionality? I've
looked into these but it's all very confusing since I have limited
programming experience. Any help in pointing me in the right direction would
be appreciated.

Thanks.

MACD RS.els

Inputs: