Re: Code Help

I'm still struggling with the code.
What I'm going to do it to plot three mintue high/low on an one mintue chart
every three mintues, and delete the previous lines, I was able to code with
all history lines shown on chart, just can't figure out how to delete
history lines.
BTW, anybody knows how to code high/low of previous trading session's last
two hours' trading.
Any help will be appreicated.

Here is my code:

if lastbaronchart then begin
if DnTLRef >= 0 then TL_Delete(DnTLRef);
DnTLRef = TL_New(Date, Time, Value1, Date, Time+3, value1);
   TL_SetColor(DnTLRef,color4);
      TL_SetSize(DnTLRef,0);
      TL_SetStyle(DnTLRef,Tool_Dashed);
      TL_SetExtRight(DnTLRef,false);