Good charts for Canadian stock index futures

Hi,

For the purpose of avoiding U.S. Dollar currency risk relative to the
Canadian Dollar I am looking to see if I can trade the Canadian TSX60
futures rather than the E-Mini NASDAQ or E-Mini S&P500 (I think it may be
symbol
SXF or SXl). It trades off the MSE (Montreal Stock Exchange).   In the
past I was using Qcharts and Interactive Brokers. IB does have the SXF (I
think that is the one they would have since  the person over the phone
said it opens trading at 6am and stops trading at 4pm-ish). However Qcharts
does not have anything from the Montreal Stock Exchange.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to a good charting package (including
TradeStation.com's program) that can draw
lines like Qcharts (including copying a line parallel to another line) and
which can chart the above symbol (or any Canadian Stock Index Futures symbol
of reasonable liquidity). It does not have to be used in conjunction with
Interactive Brokers.

Thanks,
John Bowles.