apology

I wish to apologize to the forum. I made a fool out of myself, and posted some code the other day, very simple code , that
doesn't work, but had it on a very over crowded workspace, that didn't look right backtesting
and said it worked. Lance did a lot of work to get it right for me.
I was wrong and said that reinstalling ts solved the problem. I have a lot of trouble out of ts
and probably because I am using a burned copy, I don't know, here are some of the problems.
this drives me around in circles!

1. global server crashes on a regular basis "critical error"
2 indicators lose their tips ,it bounces up and down with price
3 indicators lose color and won't re apply.
4 strategies only work with 1 symbol sometimes.
5 addition of data line 2 causes a crash when clicking on an indicator "white screen"
6 backtesting is inaccurate "text is omitted" sometimes
7 logic gets stuck, and won't complete. with 3 gig processor

a reinstall is usually a quick fix. Does anyone else have these problems on a regular basis?