Re: Easy language failure!

Hi Peter,

>He says the code is perfect and it must be some conflict in my
> computer........
If you suspect that the issue is getting the program to work with your computer, can you get the programmer to work with you online and resolve the issue? There are online tools to let you do that, such as TightVNC.

>Is TS really so bad that you can't even get womething like that to work
May not due to TradeStation.

Jim has a good point; alarms can takes up computer resources. In additional to his suggestion of "not updating every tick", using an AlertOnce feature may help you manage them better.

-- Harrison

peter wrote:

I paid a guy to write some easy language code so that an alrm would go
off if a Moving Average was crossed from above or below. It doesn't work
at all - the alrams seem to go off randomly - certainly never when
they're supposed to!

He says the code is perfect and it must be some conflict in my
computer........

Is TS really so bad that you can't even get womething like that to work/

Comments?

Peter