OT: slime-ball trading fax

Phil:

An online Trading Company asked me for my fax number to fax me some details.
If I don't like what I read, it says, it will just cancel it;
or there is a phone number I can call to cancel it.

Of course, it will come in 3x daily, round the clock 7/24.
There is an 800 number which I cannot dial from my area.

Apparently, after they know there is no business from anyone, they will sell the fax
number to a company who will market itself: I have 5000 clients fax number to fax
for your potential business interest.

I tried calling my phone company, they have a few computerized gadgets including
letting the fax come in and perform what I had done many times to no avail.

At the end, the phone company told me to either install a couple of their own promotions
(ie. increase your monthly cost to manage uninvited harassements)
or call the FBI.

Have a good day.

Riley