Slime-ball Mortage Leach Ads

Somehow these leaches got my fax number and have been soliciting through my
Fax machine.
I'm trying my best to get the FTC to fine these low life sob's.

Every 2 mortgage ads per day on Omega-list of last 3 of 4 days are by a
different poster who that has been their only post ever.
They evidently have a random id generator, which some sites have the
irregular shaped word recognition systems to defeat these bastards.

They keep sending me the same fax number to send to, so there may be way to
filter these low tech criminals out on Omega-list(?).
This is probably legal in their country, so I don't know what can
realitically be done except to filter this crap.