RE: Last Bar Close Visual Aid

Dave,

That's great. I appreciate the excellent code.

Do you ever any problem with realtime resouce sharing with the text object?
I know the TS prority for ploting is indicator, paintbar, and showme; and
showme's are best run in bar-by-bar updating.

I assumed Text were a lower prority than showme's afer trying several 3rd
party codes (?).
But that could have been the 3rd party program logic,
similar to most TS ela's are incomplete and inefficient in original form.

Even if my assumptions are correct, it is an indicator which has top plot
priority and only one character,
so it may not be an issue either way.

Again thanks for sharing your valuable code, as it would have took me a very
long time, if ever, to figure
that one out. I think most all of Omega-list will enjoy this valuable ela.

Sincerely,
Phil