Re: Last Bar Close Visual Aid

> Does anyone know how to Accent the 'actual' realtime close of the
> last bar (only) while its moving? Either you have to have very few
> (big) bars on graph or really strain to see price realtime activity.

Jimmy's solution is simple and works great, but it will display a
large close on ALL bars.  If you really want it only on the last
bar, it would be trivial to write an indicator to do it.
Something like:

if LastBarOnChart then
  plot1(Close);

Format it as an appropriate-sized Point.

Be aware that LastBarOnChart is true for all bars with the same
Time as the final bar.  If you're using sub-minute tick bars, an
indicator like this will mark more than the last bar.  I don't
know of any way to flag only the last bar.

Gary