Re: Moving ts2ki to a new machine

I do a new re-format and re-install of TS2ki every 4 months. I export one days worth of
futures and symbols, then in the new install of GS, delete all symbols and import your
one days worth and symbols will appear in the GS. Unfortunately the session times and
setting do not transferee, at least in my case. Session times can be copied and pasted
from one to the other symbols as required which cuts down on lots of time in that area.

Really hope this helps,

David...

Yes, that part of "sessions & settings" not transferring is what I don't like.

BTW - How does that "copy / paste" of session times work?

Thanks for the reply - Abhijit