RE: eSignal bursting

Hi Dave,

I also sent posted to esignal discussion forums
and this was their partial response: " I haven't
heard of any specific issues with TS2K, but I'll
keep my eyes open for anything that resembles what
you are experiencing and hopefully find a
resolution"

So if you come across any more posts from any
other forums of other users of TS2k w/ esignal
also experiecing this problem can you please pass
the link to me.  I will collect them all and
forward it to esignal.

Thanks
Bing

NOT experiencing CPU
>e> issues i would greatly appreciate their
feedback just to give me
>e> better indication whether this problem has
more to do with
>me than w/
>e> esignal.
>

>   I  for  one am experiencing the same thing. I
saw a brief
>   discussion  on  this  topic (and I posted) on
the eSignal
>   website, as well as several on EliteTrader.
>
>   I  know  that  this  isn't a GS/Omega problem
because I'm
>   using the same workspace that I've had with
previous data
>   providers.
>
>   I've done all the usual fixes: all futures are
created as
>   INDEX,  those  indicators that aren't required
to are set
>   not  to  update  every tick, my history that I
collect is