RE: eSignal bursting

Hi Dave,

Thanks for responding.

I have done all the usual fixes too as well long
time ago... this problem (EXCESSIVE CPU USAGE
DURING QUIET/LOW TURNOVER ON EMINI S&P) JUST
STARTED appearing a few wks ago, and went back to
normal Mar.9-11, but all of this week it went back
to being pretty bad again.

There has been absolutely no changes made to my pc
(however, i understand that this doesn't preclude
the possibility that something is wrong on my
side).

Just to clarify for the list....  this is not an
issue of CPU spiking, it is an issue of
EXCESSIVELY SUSTAINED high CPU spikage during low
emini S&P contract turnover on less that
3000contracts/min.

Again if there are other users of esginal w/ TS2ki
I would greatly appreciate their feedback whether
they ARE or ARE NOT experiencing this EXCESSIVE
CPU USAGE durin quiet market activity that did NOT
occur before, until these past few wks.

Please post to the list - if there is indeed a
problem with their feed, maybe they will read it
here and fix it.

Thnks
Bing

NOT experiencing CPU
>e> issues i would greatly appreciate their
feedback just to give me
>e> better indication whether this problem has
more to do with
>me than w/
>e> esignal.
>

>   I  for  one am experiencing the same thing. I
saw a brief
>   discussion  on  this  topic (and I posted) on
the eSignal
>   website, as well as several on EliteTrader.
>
>   I  know  that  this  isn't a GS/Omega problem
because I'm
>   using the same workspace that I've had with
previous data
>   providers.
>
>   I've done all the usual fixes: all futures are
created as
>   INDEX,  those  indicators that aren't required
to are set
>   not  to  update  every tick, my history that I
collect is