TS8 - 3rd Party data?

Hello List,

Bob Fulk's glowing commentary has caused me to
consider following the upgrade path for my 2000i.

I talked to a couple of sales rep's on Fri and was
told TS8 cannot use 3rd party data such as CSI UA (UA
contains some offbeat data series such as COT & econ
data that I use).

Since I can envision a TS sales rep being less than
completely educated on their product, I decided to
pose this question to the real experts here on the
list.

Can TS8 use 3rd party data such as CSI UA?

Thanks for any answers.

Lance