Re:Download emini as Index data from Esignal

Terrific news!!!!!!!!!!

I was filling a small gap in my data from a few days ago and noticed
that while I was downloading the index data that all the eminis were
being downloaded also.  Not just downloaded but also taken into the
GS.  I have all the eminis setup as indices.  So when it was finished
I exported the AB data and then deleted it for all time frames.  I
then downloaded just index data and only picked the AB #F.  I got data
from 11/11/04 intraday and much further back on daily data.  So yesterday
when I mentioned all that ASCII export and Hypertools I guess that stuff
is history now.  Maybe everyone already knew this.  Ha ha funny that you
didn't tell me. LOL.  How long as this been available?

Thanks Esignal.

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                          mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx