Re[4]: Question about T-note data

Ok I agree if you use all those Indicators, I don't use much, it
works.  I like back adjusted by not adjusting.  Just slap the new one
on with a big old gap if need be.

I guess moving averages are still the top pop indicator.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx