Re: TS40 on Second Drive

Joseph,

I would check the registry.  Search for Omega or whatever they call
it in TS4.  In TS2ki the folders are Omega Research.  Then you can
check the info on the right hand side for drive reference.  I'm out of
my league.  Haven't used TS4 in many years and really didn't have much
trouble with it.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,