Re[2]: TS2ki PowerEditor slowdown

My email had an attachment so it wasn't allowed on the list.  I've
never seen that happen but your suggestions are good Cameron.  I
thought maybe he was close or over the limit on studies, even though
the program is supposed to tell you that.  But you now a good old
fashioned clean install might be the very thing to fix it.  Who knows.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx