Re: Digest Numbering Starting Over

Why are the Digest numbers starting over? I received #3 on Jan. 5th & again on the 21st. After receiving #'s 4 thru 14 during the first half of the month, the second #4 thru 7 started coming in on the 22nd. The first #2 came in on the 19th. I've yet to see #1. And why does the second #7 have only one post? It doesn't sound like its my ISP.

TIA

Sherrill H. Styers

omega-digest-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

omega-digest Digest Volume 2005 : Issue 7

Today's Topics:
Re: ellipse code [ "Jim." <jim_booner@xxxxxxx> ]

Re: ellipse code