RE: TS in Excel

Gerald:

Jurik leading indicators has tools to work with excel in TS and excel to TS,
as well as data smoothing tools in excel and TS, and even neuronets for
excel. Very complicated stuff, but juriks uses nice c++ dlls for TS and
excel VB for excel (fast).

But just to transfer to excel in TS2K View/Data Window.
When in Data window right click and show all data.
Then right click and send to file.

Save file to .csv file type (or extension), and then switch to excel once
transfered. Warning if copied templates more than once, will need to start
with new constructed chart, or won't save csv file. However, I just copied
the template the first or one time and it transfered to csv file (but if
copied template contaminated in any way, forget it).

It took me quite a while to understand what I just stated as even Juriks
doesn't have understandable instructions. In fact they did not know these
facts about transfered file anomalies. Norman is very helpful but doesn't
know advanced issues, and Mark Jurik seems helpful but will generally not
put much effort in answering problems until $$'s are discussed (but he will
at least say he will do it, lol - I have about 6 issues open for 3/4 years
yet answered to my knowledge including a bug in indicator I found).

And as far as excel, just start trying to construct data in Relational
Database format (see Google if don't understand), and excel help is very
good. But don't waste time trying to understand it all. You'll forget before
you use it, if ever since there's allot.

Phil