RE: Wealth Lab

At 02:59 AM 1/18/2005, Volker Knapp wrote:

>Well, I am not so much talking for the "old" TS users. I understand the
>concerns of switching from on program to another but for any new user it is
>an alternative worth to consider. After all I believe that WL was a good
>wake up call for TS and they have to put much more effort into there product
>now that Fidelity owns WL and is putting a lot of resources into it. The
>more you recommend WL the more TS is working for its money and Fidelity will
>be encouraged to invest even more. :)

Lots of good people jumped in to try and capitalize on TradeStation's
"dismal period" and some made it. It is obvious that WealthLab is one of
them and the added investment by Fidelity will certainly make it a lot better.

And clearly, the competition has made TradeStation a lot more responsive as
well...

I am very happy to finally have a reasonable selection of products
available. I thought about changing many times but once you know and
understand how to use a software product and have lots of existing code, it
is a major effort to change.

But, as you and I have discussed, since I am also a Fidelity customer, I
intend to play with WealthLab when I get some time.

Bob Fulks