From: Jimmy [mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 10:56 PM
To: Omega-List
Subject: Re: Wealth Lab

I wish Wealth lab had started before Tradestation.  Then it would have
the advantages that Tradestation software does.

I don't know what Wealth Lab costs but the two or three thousand I
have in Tradestation is peanuts but the thousands of hours of work
make it hard to switch.  It isn't like buying a new car.  I keep cars
forever.  When they are worn out junk I go get a new one.  Tradestation
gets old and I just do a clean install.  I really wish Wealth Lab could
pull me over.  There just isn't anything compelling to make me switch.
My guess is guys like Bob Fulks and a few others on the list can make
Tradestation do anything they want.  Well now I think of it I can
pretty much do anything I want in it.

One thing I picked up on a few years ago was Paint bar studies are not
just silly substitutes for indicators.  Indicators will signal you
faster than a system and paint bars will signal you faster than an
indicator.  Remember I trade discretionary because I'm unable to build
a system I will actually trade.

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                          mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx