Re: TradersStudio?

At 05:38 PM 1/17/2005, Henri Amand wrote:

>One thing is sure, TS is not fast in getting anything out. Lots of people
>are still waiting for SP6 for TS2000i but some people are also still
>waiting for features that are on the WLD feature request list for a long
>time also. Lots of people are also still waiting for bug fixes actualy...
>(does debugger ring a bell ?)

Somehow people still consider TS2000i a separate product that will have new releases.

The new releases are called TS 7 and TS 8. Time to stop beating the dead horse and move on...

Software companies keep supporting an old version only as long as it takes for the new version to become really usable and stable. We are way past that point.

Bob Fulks