Re: TradersStudio?

Volker Knapp wrote:
Bob,

I am not sure about your Global Variable example but I am sure that
you RadarScreen example is just for finding the symbols that fulfill
the criteria but not for backtesting it?
http://www.traderssoft.com/

On the left, System trading tools. That will get you to the Real-Time
Portfolio Analyzer. Money management etc... even in real time. Ofcourse,
that's an add on for TS. TS does not do it out of the box. But for those
having hours and hours invested into TS, it might be a usefull tool.

BTW, Wealth-Lab was a one man programmer designing and programming
the web site and the desktop software at the start. So all you need
to do is find a GENIUS and you get things done quite quickly. :)
One thing is sure, TS is not fast in getting anything out. Lots of people
are still waiting for SP6 for TS2000i but some people are also still
waiting for features that are on the WLD feature request list for a long
time also. Lots of people are also still waiting for bug fixes actualy...
(does debugger ring a bell ?)

greetings